Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just a Prayer

I know, it's off genre, but it just came to me


Heavenly Father,
I know you're there and you're listening. I thank you for everything you've done for me.
I know you love me, but I don't have the slightest idea why. All that I know is that I'm loved. You're so crazy in love with your people, so much so that you sent your only son to die on the cross for us. Lord, let us never forget that fact, let us dwell in that image of your love, a love that is so boundless and encompassing that we couldn't conceive of it ourselves. In your love and mercy, guide us your disciples through these troubled times and help us to discern Your will, help us to walk always humbly with you. Let your Word be a lamp for our path.

Hear us today, and bless us with your mercy

I pray Lord in the greatest name that is ab ove all names,
Jesus

Amen.

No comments: